Unimat MetalLine 6in1
Slides, tailstock and intermediate pieces are composed of metal, manufactured and treated on cutting-edge CNCmachines for perfect alignment. This guarantees a high level of precision despite the modularity of all machines. The UNIMAT MetalLine excels in model making, technical education, as well as in industrial use with features like:
- enhanced stability and precision of the entire system
- modular structure and easy handling
- lowest tolerances due to precisely fitting bearing seats
- true-running accuracy through dust protected industrial ball bearings
- re-adjustable backlash and adjustable dovetail guides
- flat milled, grinded and matched components
- increased wall thickness of the profiles (torsion resistant and stable)
- metal zero-adjustable hand wheels (0.05mm scale)
The UNIMAT MetalLine allows for the building of the following machine variations:
With distance between centers of 90 mm (optionally expandable), swingover bed of 50 mm and equipped with a two position tool post aluminum, brass, copper and other materials can be processed precisely. With the 3-jaw chuck work pieces with ø up to 56 mm (internal) and 65 mm (external) can be clamped.
Travel: Z-axis 145 mm, X-axis 32 mm
Vertical Mill / Drill
Two slides are used for the set-up of the cross table, the third slide is used for the Z-axis. With the hand wheels, holes can be drilled at exact positions and with exact depth.
Travel X-axis 145 mm, Y- and Z-axis 32 mm. Collets with a clamping range from 1 to 6 mm.
Using 3 slides allows for processing work pieces 3-dimensionally. Travel: X-axis 145 mm, Y- and Z-axis 32 mm (optionally expandable).
Collets with a clamping range from 1 to 6 mm.
Center Drill Machine
With the precision collets, tool bits from 1 to 6 mm can be inserted into the tailstock. The tailstock sleeve allows for a precise travel of 30 mm. The hand wheel with 0.05 mm scale guarantees perfect drilling results and exact depth-control.
Handheld Drill / Sander
Handheld Drill: For drilling and milling bits with shank diameters1 to 6 mm.
Handheld Sander: With a 50 mm sanding disk also suitable for places hard to reach.Uni