EasySense VISION completely replaces the standard PC & Logger or Interface combination - a huge cost saving! (it can still be used as both a remote data logger and with a PC when required).
1x (2020A) VISION USB (2x Stylus)
1x (3008) USB Lead
1x (5009) UK 5V Power Supply
2x (3004) Short Sensor Leads – 150 mm
2x (3005) Long Sensor Leads – 1.5 m
Free Download EasySense Software
- High resolution screen full colour, fast response to stylus or finger
- EasySense software looks and behaves just like the PC version
- Fast datalogging for Physics (Up to 50,000 samples per second)
- Long term remote datalogging (Up to 14 days logging on a single battery charge)
- Battery life : A full ‘classroom day’ (User replaceable, rechargeable Lith-ION)
- 4 SmartQ sensor inputs compatible with all SmartQ sensors
- 2 SmartQ Digital inputs used as A & B for Time / Velocity & Acceleration experiments.
- USB Client : Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Keyboard, Memory Stick, HP PCL Printers etc.
- USB Host : Connect to a PC to run in interface mode and to transfer remote data
- VGA Connection : Connect to a Projector or Monitor for whole class activities
Standalone - without a PC!
VISION offers many new and exciting features including a full colour high resolution LCD touch screen. The graphing and analysis tools, normally only found on the PC are now built-in. VISION can even print out the graph (to most HP PCL Printer) VISION is truly a stand-alone data logger and analysis tool.
VISION has a large user memory for storing data files. Captured data can be transferred to a PC either by direct USB connection, or via a Pen Drive (Flash memory stick).
Tip. At the end of a lesson students can save their data to a pen drive and transfer it back to a school PC or take it home to analyse and write reports on their own PC.
With a Projector
Simply plug VISION into a Projector (or monitor) and it automatically switches from the built-in LCD to the connected display. This is absolutely essential in a classroom setting, required whenever you need to:
Present a teacher led demonstration to a class of students
Introduce an experiment to the class
Share captured data from one group with the whole class
Provide training on how to use VISION
Please note. When using VISION connected to a display, we recommend the use of a Mouse (USB, Wired or Wireless)
With a PC
Connect VISION to a PC, and you can:
Use VISION as an interface, control VISION from the PC. Great for whole class demonstrations
Data captured on VISION can be transferred to the PC and opened directly into PC EasySense software.
Workroom setup files can be transferred to & from VISION.
Use Windows Explorer to manage VISION’s storage area - Delete, Copy, Rename etc
VISION to PC connection is simple and straight forward:
Connect VISION to the PC using the supplied USB cable.
VISION will appear as a removable storage device on the PC (No special drivers required).
Use Windows Explorer to drag and drop files between your PC and Vision